Proverbs 10


 Proverbs 10 has a lot to say about lips, mouths and words.  One commentary said, "Speak well, get blessed; speak badly, get blasted."  

Check out verses 11-14 in the CEV

The words of good people are a source of life, but evil hides behind the words of the wicked. 

Hatred stirs up trouble; love overlooks the wrongs that others do. 

If you have good sense it will show when you speak. But if you are stupid, you will be beaten with a stick. 

If you have good sense, you will learn all you can, but foolish talk will soon destroy you.

Lord, when I open my mouth today may my words bring glory to You and life, laughter, healing, happiness, hope and joy to all the ears who hear them.  Train me up to stop and think before I spew out any words. In Jesus' name. Amen.

The Song

"Speak" By Trent and Siobhan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeT8LQOffDs


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Fill Us Up

Toe Sucking