Align



John 5:24
"It's urgent that you listen carefully to this: Anyone here who believes what I am saying right now and aligns himself with the Father, who has in fact put me in charge, has at this very moment the real, lasting life and is no longer condemned to be an outsider. This person has taken a giant step from the world of the dead to the world of the living.


July 9
One of my favorite quiet time spots is our screened porch. It is like being in a tree house.  The heat wave the past couple weeks has made even early mornings outside too oppressive for the little ones. This morning we got a break and headed out with the grands and Moses.  We should have been reading Bible stories, but were caught on camera reading "Hop On Pop".
This faith walk is such a thrilling ride.  I love the way it works.  The word "align" was on my heart before my day began. Immediately, the thought of a car alignment came to mind.  I've caught my share of curbs in my day!  An email reminder popped up on my computer saying it was time to download my Kroger online coupons.  Never before have I heard of a product called "Align" but there on Kroger's site the word appeared and lead me to Biblical thoughts and the importance of aligning ourselves with God's Word.
"Align is a daily probiotic supplement containing Bifantis, which helps build and maintain a healthy digestive system and support your natural digestive balance."
 If we want a healthy faith walk we must choose to digest the Word!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?