Get Your Thanks On

I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness,
and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.
Psalm 7:17
November 22-23 
Isn't there an old song, whose key lyric rings out…"Get your groove on. Get your groove on?"
Let's switch it up a bit this week and sing praise to the Lord: "Get our thanks on. Get our thanks on."

Each day next week let's find a unique way to give thanks to the Lord for the things he has done.
Despite our worldly circumstances, there is always a reason to be thankful in our soul.

Give me a    T
Give me a    H
Give me an  A
Give me a    N
Give me a    K
Give me a    S

Here's an old picture, when we were obviously teaching our children to be thankful for the Native American Indians and all they taught the early pilgrims about survival in this great land.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace.
And be thankful.
Colossians 3:15 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?