Jesus' Chair

This was Jesus' chair.

September 15
The other day I made a date with Jesus. We went on a lovely walk through the woods with praise songs playing on my phone and the sun shining through the trees. Then we came down to the river and sat quietly, so I could listen to Him.

"The one thing I want from God, the thing I seek most of all, is the privilege of meditating in his Temple, living in his presence every day of my life, delighting in his incomparable perfections and glory.  There I'll be when troubles come.  He will hide me. He will set me on a high rock out of reach of all my enemies.  Then I will bring him sacrifices and sing his praises with much joy."
Psalm 27:4-6 (TLB)

Pull out your calendar and schedule your date with Jesus today!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?