To Be...Utterly Amazed



I was utterly amazed when this verse came to me from two different places on the same day!
March 22
 Love, love, love this verse!  It even tops "but this woman is driving me crazy...she's wearing me out with her constant requests!"  Luke 18:5

It's worthy of a postIt note.  It's worthy of a POSTER!  It so totally Jesus!


-be utterly amazed, for I am going to do something
that you would not believe even if you were told."
Hakakkuk 1:5


If you have time to dig little deeper today, check out this c0mmentary by Chuck Swindoll.
I think you will be amazed at the similarities of today and the quandary the prophet Habakkuk faced pondering the state of Judah.  Swindoll says, "So much evil thrived, completely in the open, but God remained strangely silent. Where was He? How long would He allow this mess to continue?"  
Been there, thought that!


http://www.insight.org/resources/bible/the-minor-prophets/habakkuk

Another great verse, filled with expectancy and great instruction for us comes from Joshua, where God was about to make it possible for the Israelites to cross the Jordan into the Promised Land!  I get so excited when I read the history of what God has done for his people!

"Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you."
Joshua 3:5

Here is a good link on consecration.  Making clean!
https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-consecration.html

The Living Bible says, "Then Joshua told the people to purify themselves. 'For tomorrow,' he said, 'the Lord will do a great miracle.'" 

I want a miracle for several of my friends.  Wait! I want a miracle for all of God's children and I want another miracle for those who don't know God to come to Him through Jesus!  How about you?

An utterly amazing spring snow at Shiloh yesterday.
The best kind, beautiful, but it doesn't stick to the pavement and it's gone the next day.




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?