From the Pit


Sitting with a friend in my kitchen one morning she shared, "This week I've pondered and pondered how unbelievable it is that Jesus would leave all the glory and comforts of Heaven to come to earth and do what He did for us.  It's an overwhelming thought."

I waited patiently for the Lordhe inclined to me and heard my cry.
He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog,
and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.
He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord.

Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust,
who does not turn to the proud, to those who go astray after a lie!
You have multiplied, O Lord my God,
    your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us;
    none can compare with you!
I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told.
Psalm 40:1-5

Have you been in a pit lately?  Are there areas of your life where you feel insecure?
Are songs of praise not flowing forth from your mouth?  Turn to the Lord as David did
and sing a new song!

The Song  Rescue Story” Zach Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yr48Berkqc

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?