Talk About Easter

 

When your mother is a talented interior designer you score big time on hats for your school's             Easter bonnet parade! I want one!

We had some extra Easter activity handouts from church last week that included jelly beans and a special lollipop.  I decided to go into our local grocery store today, which was packed, and find mothers and grandmothers to be the recipients of these fun packets. I had a blast!!!!  I asked one older woman if she had any grandchildren coming for Easter and she said, "Yes, I have five."  When I explained to her what I had she said, "I was just telling my husband this week that it's a shame you never hear anyone talking about Easter anymore. Thank you, thank you."

I said, "We need to tell the world about Jesus."  She replied, "Amen! Yes, we do."  

And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 24:14  

You must worship Christ as Lord of your life.  And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it.   1 Peter 3:15

The Song "Until the Whole World Hears"  Casting Crowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7qi2KlUffs


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?