ABC's R-Redeemer, S-Strength, T-Truth

This grandson found a giant fresh water mussel in our cove.

Below is the continuance of the ABC's of things we pray for our children and grandchildren related to their faith.

Redeemer Remember that their Redeemer lives.

Yet as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives And at the last, He will take His stand on the earth.  Job 19:25

Strength Trust in the Lord and find strength in Him. 


The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28:7


Truth Find freedom in the truth of the gospel.


Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6


The Song

"My Redeemer Lives" Nicole C Mullen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC6RXAJpPjo

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?