Blissfully Ignorant

December 8
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

"Can you believe all the "WikiLeaks" news?" my husband inquired last night. "Wiki what?" I replied. He was astounded I had no clue what he was talking about. "You are on your computer every day, you must know," he continued. Then we realized since acquiring my Mac computer I no longer have to go to a home page. It is set up so I can go directly to my mail, my blog, Biblegateway, and a few other favorite sites. Rarely do I turn on a television (now that Dancing with the Stars is over), so the past few months I have become joyfully ignorant to what is going on in the world. I do listen to Christian radio daily and assume if there was something of great urgency they would clue me in.

I have no intention of entering a beauty pageant or going on Jeopardy and I am not teaching this year and thus have no necessity of being up on current events, so I should be alright. Peace production can plummet when we are plugged into the news, so for now I will remain blissfully ignorant and thankful for a spouse and friends who can fill me in on a need to know basis! If the WikiLeaker gets into my files maybe he will dispel a little Jesus to the world! :)


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?