Woodworking 101

We made nail labyrinths where marbles could trickle down making a tinkling sound!

January 3
While Cousin Camp days were filled with jumping, joy, laughter, games, cooking and crafts; hands down bedtime was my favorite part of each day.  Not because I was tuckered out and wanted a break, but because all five of these children love to be prayed over!  Their parents have done an amazing job of pouring God's truth and scripture into these little lives.  They are experiencing first hand the power of prayers.  The number one bedtime request is for "good dreams!"

I'm convinced from all my years working with children that we come into this world with an awareness of the presence of God, Jesus, and angels that is slowly stripped from us as worldliness pours in.  The little boy in the middle of this photo LOVES for me to whisper to him, "Jesus loves you, Mama Boo loves you, angels watching over you!"  Being only two years out of his heavenly creation, I think God's touch is still close to his heart.

"Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb.
 I thank you, High God-you're breathtaking!  Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
 I worship in adoration-what a creation! You know me inside and out, 
 you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit.
 how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
 Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;
 all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
 the days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day."
Psalm 139:13-16 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?