3:36

Such spectacles!


The middle of the night wake up calls are crazy these days.  When it happens I rollover against my husband and peer at the clock on his side of the bed.  Time and time again it says, 3:36 AM.
This particular night I decided to search the scriptures and see if this was some sort of message.
I checked Genesis, Psalms and Proverbs, but there was no 3:36, so I headed to the New Testament.
Not Matthew, Mark, Luke, but there it was! The bottom line!  Love these messages in the middle of the night!  (Especially if the next day affords me a little time for catch up sleep.)


Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son 
shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.” 
John 3:36

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?