Waiting Prayer # 2 by Louie Giglio

These sweet 3 and 4 year old granddaughters were out on a luminary walk last weekend. I love the look in their eyes as the gaze upon the lovely lights.

"Father, I'm here waiting for You. My heart and hands are open to Your purposes and plans for my life. Give me the patience I so desperately need and lead me in my waiting. Though my feelings may not be there just yet, I believe you are moving on my behalf right this minute, protecting, defending, preparing, providing. Give me grace to keep trusting in You in the face of the gale forced winds of doubt that are blowing all around me. Anchor my heart in You." Louie Giglio

The Song

“Make Room” Casting Crowns/ Matt Maher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYHpJnfy2lQ

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?