Wait after Worship

November 4

I've been hanging out in the Word most of the morning. I just can't get enough of that fabulous stuff!
For months the word "equipping" has been hanging over me and today as I was drawn to theses verses I realized how seldom we sit and wait for a Word from the Lord after worship or Bible Study. I journaled:
"If we would wait for the Lord after worship, it could be wonderful to witness a tidal wave of His love being lavished upon us."

Our lives are so filled with get up and go that I think we often miss the moment of impact with our Father. Let's cry out today:
"Teach us to be still and have ears to hear."
We need to provide ourselves a waiting room!

Be blessed by the Word of the Lord and turn these scriptures into prayers for your life.

May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, the Great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Hebrews 13:20

The Lord gives strength to his people, the Lord blesses his people with peace. Psalm 29:11

My presence will go with you and I will give you rest. Exodus 33:14

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?