Let A Smile Be Your Umbrella

July 10
We had torrential rains the other night and the following morning on our walk the trees were still laden with water. When a breeze blew it was as if it was raining again. Looking at my husband I said, "Let a smile be your umbrella." He gave me a dumb founded look as to say, "Where in the world did you come up with that one?" "It's a song, right?" I replied to the look.
"No, I don't think so," he confirmed. Arriving home, I was not convinced of my error, so I Googled and by golly, it is a song from my past!

Further proof that what we put into our minds stays with us, so lets be sure to apply the Word in some way each day.

"I am with you, says the Lord." Haggai 1:13

LET A SMILE BE YOUR UMBRELLA (Lyrics) Perry Como Just let a smile be your umbrella, On a rainy, rainy day . . . And if your sweetie cries, just tell her, That a smile will always pay . . . Whenever skies are gray, Don`t you worry or fret, A smile will bring the sunshine, And you`ll never get wet! So, let a smile be your umbrella, On a rainy, rainy day . . .

Listen to the music.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE4RZFNSLSk&feature=related

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?