Start Fresh

January 5
"The best way I know to face each day is to prepare the heart first thing in the morning.
Ravi Zacharias

My grace is sufficient for you. My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

The water view we wake up to, with its sunrise, is amazing. God is always picking a different palette of colors to display. I moseyed out of bed and decided to check out the morning perspective from the other side of the house....

Darkness still loomed in the west...the woods had not awakened.

But back on the other side, God had dipped his brush into pinks and salmons, a few purple hues, and the golden sun was about to show off her stuff!

God has stuff for us to show off as well. He created us with a purpose. Just as Adam was called to cultivate and keep the garden of Eden, we are to work. And each day is a new start, even if we are tackling old problems.
Whatever you do, do your best! Ecclesiastes 9:10

We are called to let our light shine and in so doing exhibit to the world the substance of God's love. A friend shared a prayer yesterday she has prayed for 20 years.
Let's make it our prayer for this day!
Good morning Lord, I come not to ask , to plead or implore You, I just come to tell You , how much I adore You. To kneel in Your Presence makes me feel blessed for I know that You know all my needs best, and it gives me great joy just to linger with You as my soul You replenish and my heart You renew, so thank You again for Your Care and Your Love and for making me heir to Your KIngdom above. In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?