To Be....Created







February 12

Walking along the beach one day, passing person after person, I had the urge to walk up to someone and say, "Do you ever think about the day God chose to create you?"  I look down at all these shells and think how he made each one, how he made every grain of sand, every drop of water and every little crab crawling along. When I think of the individuality He places into each human he creates, I exclaim his greatness and love.

"It is I who made the earth and created mankind on it.  My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts."  Isaiah 45:12

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."  Psalm 139:13

"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and femle he created them."  Genesis 1:27

đŸ’—Today's Biblegateway love verse.
"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."  1 Corinthians 13:6-7




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?