Do You Mind?


April 22

"Are you going to mind me?" Probably a phrase all parents have uttered at one time or another.
How often does our heavenly Father probe this question into our minds.

"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in
advance for us to do."   Ephesians 2:10

Did I mind You today, Lord?
Did I carry out the good works You had prepared in advance for me to do?

Daniel truly sought the Lord.  "Then he continued, 'Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them."  Daniel 10:12

Today, steal away with the Lord. Set self aside and activate the Holy Spirit.
Be intentional to "Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?