Love Check List


April 10
"Your love means more than life to me, and I praise you.  As longs I live, I will pray to you. I will sing joyful praises and be filled with excitement like a guest at a banquet. I think about you before I go to sleep, and my thoughts turn to you during the night.  You have helped me, and I sing happy songs in the shadow of your wings. I stay close to you, and your powerful arm supports me." Psalm 63:3-8

Check list for someone loved by Jesus and actively loving him back.
I will praise You.
I will pray to You.
I will sing joyful praises.
I will be filled with excitement.
I will think about you before I go to sleep.
I will turn my thoughts to you during the night.
I will sing happy songs.
I will stay close to you and recognize your powerful arm supporting me.

May we be found faithful to live this way today.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?