Saturday's Song-"Honey in the Rock"



There's a chill in the air, jackets are needed and S'mores and rocking chairs are recommended.

Praying for all in Ian's path as this storm continues to throw devil darts.  Our private road is blocked by a down tree and we are hosting a Fall Festival for hundreds this morning.
 

The Song

"Honey in the Rock"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiApoXKRYFc

Lyrics
There's honey in the rockWater in the stoneManna on the groundNo matter where I goI don't need to worry now that I knowEverything I need You've gotThere's honey in the rock
Praying for a miracleThirsty for the living wellOnly You can satisfySweetness at the mercy seatNow I've tasted, it's not hard to seeOnly You can satisfy
There's honey in the rockThere's honey in the rockThere's honey in the rockThere's honey in the rockYeah
Freedom whеre the Spirit isBounty in the wildеrnessYou will always satisfy, yeah
There's honey in the rockWater in the stoneManna on the groundNo matter where I goI don't need to worry now that I knowEverything I need You've got
There's honey in the rockPurpose in Your planPower in the bloodHealing in Your handsStarted flowing when You said it is doneEverything You did's enough
I keep looking, I keep findingYou keep giving, keep providingI have all that I needYou are all that I needI keep praying, You keep movingI keep praising, You keep provingI have all that I needYou are all that I need
I keep looking, I keep findingYou keep giving, keep providingI have all that I needYou are all that I need
I keep praying, You keep movingI keep praising, You keep provingI have all that I needYou are all that I needI have all that I needYou are all that I need, yeah
There's honey in the rockWater in the stoneManna on the groundNo matter where I goI don't need to worry now that I know (I know)Everything I need You've got
There's honey in the rockPurpose in Your planPower in the bloodHealing in Your handsStarted flowing when You said it is done (Jesus)Jesus, who You are is enough
There's honey in the rock, ooh(There's honey in the rock, ooh)There's honey in the rock, ooh(There's honey in the rock)
Oh, how sweet, how sweet it isTo trust in You JesusOh, how sweet, how sweet it isTo trust in You JesusOh, how sweet, how sweet it isTo trust in You Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?