The Answer Book

A Fall view of the Roanoke Valley from Mill Mt Star
 
A beautiful Fall view from a friend's backyard.

A friend was visiting Bible Study Fellowship and attended the discussion group  of which I am a member. Afterwards, I asked my friend what she thought. She said, "I think you are a bunch of Bible scholars, which I am not."  I chuckled, "We are NOT Bible scholars, we just all have the answer book. The answers to all the questions on the sheet can be found in your Bible."  There are personal application questions as well and those answers come from your heart and life experiences.

Let's all pray right now for people who do not regularly study God's Word to taste and see that the Lord is good and realize he gave us his Word in hopes everyone would read it. It is a treasure designed to be found.  There is no harm in seeking Him. His Word unlocks truth after truth for us!  Each truth is designed to set us free from the many things in this world that are a trap created to hold us captive from all God has for us now and forever.

While in another Bible study  (seeking the Lord because I am NOT a Bible scholar),  a friend said of the study we were doing..."I just am not getting anything from this. I do not know how to answer these questions."  One of the other ladies said, "Have you asked the Holy Spirit to guide you. He was given to us for that purpose."  The apprehensive lady took this advice and said the Word of God came alive for her!

Invite someone to check out the Answer Book with you today.

The Song

"The More I Seek You" Kari Jobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_1YliutzA

A friend just had breast cancer surgery. On that day the Spirit promoted me to send her this song and tell her I was praying for her dreams during surgery. I prayed those dreams revealed beautiful things about God that were beyond her wildest dreams during that sleep.  Unimaginable things about His love for all creation.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?