Come and Go


With our children living across the country the 12 cousins don't get together as much as they would like to.  Friday our 11 year old grandson and his father flew from VA to Tampa to attend a college bowl game that the father's alma mater  was playing in.  Excitedly, our 5 year old grandson and son live in Tampa and there were able to enjoy this night of fun with their relatives!  Due to LONG flight delays, they were only together for 4 hours, but it was pure joy!

As grandparents there is no greater joy than our grands coming to visit, but it's always a little reprieve to see them go, praying after a long nap for us, they will come again!

I think I shared that the Lord put on my heart last week that Jesus had to "come" to earth, so that we would be able to "go" to heaven and spend eternity with Him.

When we could not be with Him (because of our sin), He came to be with us! (To pay for our sins).

Thank you Jesus for coming, so that we can one day go!

Here's my favorite coming and going verse.

If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.  John 14:3

 The Song

Little Drummer Boy  King and Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzEX3QMuVPM


 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?