Saturday's Song -Joy is a Choice


 Our granddaughter at BaileyJayne's Cafe and donut shop in Kentucky! Lots of joy!

It's great to be known! A text came in..."You are going to love this song!"  They were right!

The name of the song is "Joyful".  Our joy is a choice.  We can start each day saying "This is the day the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it" for no matter what comes my way God is on his throne, he is in control and he loves me with an ever lasting love!  I am His child!

Be joyful always.  1 Thessalonians 5;16

You may want to get up and dance.  I don't think beinging joyful on a bicycle is in my future.

The Song

"Joyful" Dante Bowe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwvSKPOaQVg

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?