All from A Bouquet

 

A friend walked through my front door with this bouquet and it spoke to me of the different 
emotions in life we experience. And guess what...God created each emotion with a purpose.
These are those days where we feel exotic and elegant and remember we are beautifully made by God.
These white roses remind me that Jesus died on the cross to wash my sins and make me white as snow.
These represent the days we are fragile in spirit.
These are the days we feel a little fancy, might want to dance and to step boldly out into life!

These remind us there are thistles and thorns we will encounter along the path of life.
These are the days we feel fresh as a daisy and we are wearing a huge smile.
These point me to Jesus!
Yup! I got all those feelings from a bouquet that make me stop and think about all God has created.  May this stir our hearts to be patient with others experiencing a variety of emotions on any given day.

Look how the wild flowers grow! They don't work hard to make their clothes. But I tell you Solomon with all his wealth wasn't as well clothed as one of these flowers.             Luke 12:27
The Song
"Who I Am" by Ben Fuller


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?