He Just Appeared


My husband and our six year old grandson from Tampa, set out on the first Seadoo right of the year.  It wasn't long before our grandson ran in telling me how they had broken down and he had to jump in the water and push his Papa back to the dock.

The next day our son flew in from Tampa and my husband asked him to help paddle the broken down Seadoo all the way around our 900 feet of waterfront to the Seadoo left on the back side of the property.  I was watching from the main dock as they began their slow adventure.

At that time a boat with two young men came into our cove, behind that boat was a jet ski. I said to my daughter in law, "It will be interesting if these young guys will take the time to offer to help."  Well, they did!

It just happened that the young man on the jet ski is a boat mechanic and quickly diagnosed that the issue was the spark plugs and he could come back the end of the week and fix it.  Now there are 500 feet of waterfront on this lake and our property is way back in a cove and at the exact time my guys started paddling God sent this young man to help.  That's crazy.

The next day I asked my husband the name of the young mechanic.  He said, "You are not going to believe this. It's Isaiah, which means "God saves."

David knows what it is to trust the Lord. In Psalm 37:5 he says, Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you. 

The Song

"The Same Power" by Jeremy Camp

https://abideandseek.com/7-amazing-worship-songs-about-the-power-of-god/



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?