Heaven 14


These gorgeous flowers are from the garden of the young woman I'm referencing. 

Heaven - Day 14 

Luke 15:7, 10         

Jesus said, “In the same way there is more happiness in heaven because of one sinner who turns to God than over 99 good people who don't need to.”…Jesus said, “In the same way God's angels are happy when even one person turns to him.”

On June 1st I had the privilege of praying with a beautiful young woman to receive Christ and I have been meeting with her weekly to disciple her.  The evening she was at our home for an outdoor harp concert the Spirit moved me to invite her inside to chat.  We were sitting on our couch and I said "Where are you in your faith journey?" With the sweetest sincerity she replied, "I don't know what that means."

That night I had one of the most exciting opportunities ever. I was able to pray with her when she asked Jesus to be Lord of her life. I actually think there are angels encamped on that couch, because I know of at least two others who prayed in that same spot.

Y'all there has to be a more exuberant word than elation to explain what it is to be with someone when they make that decision.  It is the ultimate!  And Luke records that Jesus says the angels feel that same way!  Party in Heaven!

The Song

"I Will Follow" Chris Tomlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ohvhmGSfxI


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?