Heaven Day 10





I am struggling here to get back in the swing of things. I've fallen behind in multiple areas and quiet time with the Lord is easy to let go of, but is actually what I should run to first.

I asked the Lord to forgive me this morning and He said, "This is real life!  Write what you can and be honest and you will encourage others, who are on overload as well.  Remember, I am always here waiting and I am patient and loving and kind.  The good news is you want Me! Come and I will give you rest."

SO, here's to being more obedient!

Heaven Day 10 

 Matthew 7:21                                           Not everyone who calls me their Lord will get into the kingdom of heaven. Only the ones who obey my Father in heaven will get in.

The Song

“Hymn of Heaven” by Phil Wickham 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjB0mkj0XaM



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?