Make Room and Heaven Day 31


As I find innovative ways to help rehabilitate my knee, I try to surrender to the Holy Spirit and stay attuned to what God is desiring to rehabilitate in me spiritually.

The final "heaven" verse is below at the end of this post.

Today, I want to share a song that was sung at church yesterday challenged my outlook on how I live.  Our daughter was playing the harp with this particular arrangement and I had chill bumps from the tips of my toes to the top of my head.

I knew God was working on my heart.

Please listen to either arrangement below. Find a quiet place and after you have listened, take the lyrics you find here and sing it with all your heart to the Lord.

The Song

"Make Room" Meredith Andrews-Sarah Reeves & Chris McClarney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk-ReRHb_2s


Make Room Kim Walker Smith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNf2Ye_mduY


Lyrics
Here is where I lay it down Every burden, every crownThis is my surrender This is my surrenderHere is where I lay it down Every lie and every doubt                                                 
This is my surrender
And I will make room for You To do whatever You want toTo do whatever You want to I will make room for YouTo do whatever You want to To do whatever You want to
Here is where I lay it down Every burden, every crownThis is my surrender This is my surrenderHere is where I lay it down Every lie and every doubtThis is my surrender
And I will make room for You To do whatever You want toTo do whatever You want to I will make room for YouTo do whatever You want to To do whatever You want to
And I will make room for You To do whatever You want toTo do whatever You want to And I will make room for YouTo do whatever You want to To do whatever You want to (Jesus)
Have Your way, have Your way Jesus Have Your way with usHave Your way with us, ooh
We surrender We surrender Jesus Have Your way Jesus
Shake up the ground of all my tradition                                                                        
Break down the walls of all my religion 
Your way is better Your way is better                                                                                   
Shake up the ground of all my tradition Break down the walls of all my religionYour way is better Your way is better
Shake up the ground of all my tradition Break down the walls of all my religionYour way is better Your way is better
Shake up the ground of all my tradition Break down the walls of all my religionYour way is better Your way is better
And I will make room for You To do whatever You want toTo do whatever You want to I will make room for YouTo do whatever You want to To do whatever You want to
Here is where I lay it down You are all I'm chasing nowThis is my surrender This is my surrender

Here is where I lay it down You are all I'm chasing nowThis is my surrender This is my surrender


Heaven Day 31

I did not see a temple there. The Lord God All-Powerful and the Lamb were its temple. And the city did not need the sun or the moon. The glory of God was shining on it, and the Lamb was its light. Nations will walk by the light of that city, and kings will bring their riches there.  Its gates are always open during the day, and night never comes.   Revelation 21:22-25

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?