Marriage Matters #6

 

February Heart Quote

A spirit of thankfulness is one of the most distinctive marks of a Christian whose heart is attuned to the Lord.  Thank God in the midst of trials and every persecution.      Billy Graham

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.  Psalm 28:7

How many times did you say "Thank You" to God or someone else yesterday?

The past year with this knee issue and a few other little health snafus I have had to ask for help more than my pride would like. I enjoy serving, espeically when it comes to church and fun activities for our grandchildren.  My husband has worked so selflessly to help me pull off holiday decor and baking and birthday fun like treasure hunts. I think I have asked "Would you...?" many more times than said, "Thank You, or how can I help you?"

Like in the post, where the wife got to the point she could thank God for the trial in her marriage because of how much sweeter the relationship is now, we too can learn to thank God for what He is teaching us in the tough times.

The Verse 

Psalm 46:1-3

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way  and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.


The Song

"Into the Sea (It’s Gonna Be Okay)" Tasha Layton

https://m.youtubr.com/watch?v=fnJDccjObQQ


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?