Do You Love Me....

November 23
Lord, the enemy's attack are continual and such low blows! I just want to scream stop! Oh, how tempting to pick up the phone or writing pen and try to right wrongs!
My heart has ached as I have just listened to severe heart ache with four different people this morning. The older I get the more quickly I recognize the battle and it is not against flesh and blood and it can't be battled in human terms. Promising to pray for one family who has an immediate decision to make, all I keep hearing is:

If you love me, you will obey what I command. John 14:15

I suggested to this young woman that she go to The Bible and ask God to speak to her.
I opened Ogilvie's devotional to November 23 and read:
I will hear what God the Lord will speak. Psalm 85:8
Just keep blowing me away with how real You are Mighty God!
Check these promises out!
Fear not, I am with you. I will never leave you or forsake You.
Seek to please only Me, and you'll have nothing and no one to fear.
Love yourself as I love you. I have healed your frightened memories.
You don't have to worry about being inadequate ever again.
I am your strength, wisdom and courage.
When others reject you, be sure of My unqualified love for you.
Let go of your own control and humbly trust Me to guide you each step of the way.
And be sure of this-the "good work" I have begun in you will be completed.
You have nothing to fear. I love you!


Nobody has ever or will ever love us with the passion Jesus in which Jesus loves us.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?