Red Sea Rule #1

October 3
Rule # 1 Realize that God means for you to be where you are.
Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you. 1 Peter 4:12

Say what? We don't think it strange, we think it downright unfair, inconvenient, and not what we signed up for! Have you ever said, "If God can create this whole universe, he certainly could have kept this from happening." Mr. Morgan, this initial chapter slaps us right in the face and leaves a lump in our throats, but we know deep down it is true. So, give us hearts that are tuned into the Lord, His ways and His wondrous love, which is filled with fabulous purpose!

In this world, Jesus warned, you will have tribulation. John 16:33

Andrew Murray, a South African pastor, wrote in his journal during a crisis.
"First. He brought me here, it is by His will that I am in this strait place; in that fact I will rest.
Next, He will keep me here in His love, and give me grace to behave as His child.
Then, He will make the trial a blessing, teaching me the lessons He intends me to learn, and working in me the grace He means to bestow.
Last, in His good times He can bring me out again-how and when He knows.
Let me say, I am here-
1) By God's appointment
2) In His keeping
3) Under His training
4) For His time.

Shoooo..."Grace to behave as His child." Now there's a quote for a Monday morning.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?