Figure It Out

 These future Olympians gathered on the beam for a formal photo shoot.
 Ladies first!
 The parallel bars looked intimidating.
This vault was out of this world!
August 13
Proctor and Gamble won my vote for "best sentimental commercials" during the 2012 Olympics.  They focus on the faces of moms who made sacrifices financially, physically and emotionally to allow their children to follow their dreams.
There were so many amazing Olympic moments the past two weeks.  I will have to say the Opening and Closing Ceremonies left me out in left field. I was happy to be "left out" of understanding what was going on. I think I have a new frown line from trying to figure it out.
Over and over again I try to figure out what God is up to..and I KNOW BETTER.  There are things that are not for me to know and those which will be revealed later.  My spiritual "training" requires me trusting the Lord instead of trying to figure Him out. So I pray today I can "go with the flow" and be excited about what unfolds, knowing God will work it for his good and that's what its all about !
I don't need to figure it out!

God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding.  Job 37:5

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.  
Matthew 24:35-37


 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?