The Puffin and the Pumpkin

Gifts from four different people are represented  in this fall ensemble on our island. 
They are sweet remembrances and I thank God for them.


I feel the same way about God's Word. It is a sweet remembrance of His love and the relationship He has with us.  Last Friday, the verse of the day on Biblegateway drew me back over and over again. Finally, I typed it up and made scripture cards to give away.


"My prayer is that light will flood your hearts and that you will understand the hope that was given you when God chose you.  Then you will discover the glorious blessings that will be yours together with all of God's people."  
Ephesians 1:18 CEV

Is there someone for whom you are praying these same words?






Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?