The Luxury of Peace of Mind


Everyday that I venture out of the gates of Shiloh I drive past this sign. It's actually a realtor's sign that I have cropped to appear like it has a cross on the right, because when I look at those words I remember how Jesus died on the cross for my sins so that I might have peace of mind.

The God who can raise Jesus from the dead can defeat any problem weighing upon us, but we must turn to him to experience the "luxury of peace of mind".

Jesus then said, “I am the one who raises the dead to life! Everyone who has faith in me will live, even if they die. And everyone who lives because of faith in me will never really die."   
John 11:25-26


The Song
"Same Power" by Jeremy Camp

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?