Convince

 
Our 10 year old grandson being baptized.

I hope you can hear his testimony on this Youtube clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bpDiCdiG9I

Convince  From the latin "con" with and "vinco" conquer or vanquish.

Convince-"to believe firmly in the truth of something."

Ooo, I really like this one!  The more I studied people of the faith who were convinced Jesus is the Son of God, the more excited I got!  Mary and Martha were convinced before Lazarus "came forth" but that was icing on the cake.  The disciples certainly "firmly believed".

Thanks to Paul for all of his insight, even taking us back to Abraham who walked before Jesus. He was convinced all of God's promises of what was to come were true for He knew our God is able!

Abraham reasoned that God could raise the dead, and in a sense, he did receive Isaac back from death. Hebrews 11:19

Is anything too difficult for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you--in about a year--and Sarah will have a son.  Genesis 18:14

Paul's personal testimony.

... for which I was appointed a preacher and apostle and teacher, which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that day what has been entrusted to me. Follow the pattern of the sound words that you have heard from me, in the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.  2 Timothy 1:11-13


Cling to Romans 4:21 today.

...being fully convinced that God had the power to do what He had promised.


Have you ever told someone you are convinced Jesus is our Lord and Savior?


The Song

"I'm Convinced"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHOuAt6T9K0


"I Know Whom I Have Believed" Salvation Army Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSf1VABMN1s







Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?