How Can You Not See God

 

These are 12 handprints of our grandchildren. #13, a girl, will arrive in July.

Today's song is a great face the week ahead, song!  I've said these words often...How can people not see God!  Look at the stars, feel the warmth of the sun, watch the flowers pop out of the hard earth, see a baby on a sonogram or the uniqueness of our fingerprints.

Then my next comment is..."They are missing out on so much by not being in relationship with Jesus....How do you know the way if you don't know THE WAY?"

Right now in the still quiet of the morning, the sun is rising over the mountain top, the wind is blowing the bare branches of the trees and pushing the lake waters past our property. As I sit and type my resting heart rate is a steady 49BPM and God is in control of it all!

I think I will stand up and twirl around with Leanna Crawford and praise the Lord.
Happy Valentine's Day. Love the One who is always with you, Jesus.

The Song
How Can You Not See  Leanna Crawford

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?