Who I AM says I am.

 

We were gifted these sweet personalized cups so we won't forget who we are and  if we forget where we left them the chances are greater they will be returned!

A long time friend sent me a devotional called Because He Said So by Missy Washam Discovering Who I AM says I Am.

A group of Bible study buddies took the titles of the 40 devotionals and accepted my challenge to highlight each of these passages in our Bibles pointing to who God says we are. I'm passing the challenge along to you. It was so enjoyable to do. I wrote the title on the top of each page in my Bible on which the corresponding verse was found.

1) I am a Masterpiece- Ephesians 2:10                                                                                            2) I am Known  Psalm 139:1                                                                                                                3) I am Loved John 3:16                                                                                                                        4) I am Chosen Colossians 3:12                                                                                                        5) I am Rescued Psalm 40:1-2                                                                                                            6) I am Forgiven Ephesians 1:7                                                                                                        7) I am Innocent Hebrews 10:17                                                                                                            8) I am Redeemed Isaiah 44:22                                                                                                            9) I am Transformed Romans 12:2                                                                                                        10) I am Free John 8:36                                                                                                                    11) I am Healed Jeremiah 17:14                                                                                                            12) I am Alive Ephesians 2:4-5                                                                                                        13) I am Approved 1 Thessalonians 2:4                                                                                        14) I am Accepted Ephesians 1:6                                                                                                    15) I am Invited Matthew 11:28                                                                                                                16) I am a Princess Galatians 3:26                                                                                                    17) I am Wealthy  Galatians 4:7                                                                                                        18) I am Beautiful Song of Songs 4:7                                                                                                    19) I am cherished Proverbs 31:10                                                                                                    20) I am Beloved Romans 8:38-39

21) I am Blessed Luke 1:45

22) I am Joyful Psalm 94:19

23) I am Peaceful Isaiah 26:3

24) I am Enough Psalm 73:25-26

25) I am Understood  Psalm 139:2

26) I am Protected Psalm 121:7

27) I am Fearless  2 Timothy 1:7

28) I am Courageous Deuteronomy 31:6

29) I am Strong Psalm 22:19

30) I am Victorious 1 Corinthians 15:57

31)  I am Favored Psalm 5:12

32)  I am Gifted 1 Corinthians 12:4-5

33) I am Called  Romans 8:28

34) I am Equipped 2 Peter 1:3

35) I am Confident Jeremiah 17:7

36) I am a Warrior Romans 8:37

37) I am Influential Matthew 5:13

38) I am Radiant Psalm 34:5

39) I am Complete Colossians 2:9-10a

40) I am Unfinished Philippians 1:6


The Song

"Jesus Loves Me"-Chris Tomlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8gKXu6J2wE


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?