I See You

Love this old photo of my husband & one of our grandsons pushing their grocery carts.
 

The most interesting thing happened when I walked into a Kroger store recently.  Right at the entrance a Pepsi employee was setting up a Mt Dew and Pepsi display. After grabbing my cart I looked at him and said, "Good morning!"  His reply stunned me. In a very pleasant way he said, "I see you."

Several thoughts raced through my mind.

1) God always sees me.

2) It was as if the man was saying, "You are valuable."

3) Was this guy actually an angel.

3) How many people do I pass by and never REALLY see?

Some of you who are in some life struggles right now, I am  always happy to be praying for you.  I hope some of these scriptures speak to you and remind you God is always working for us and more importantly in us!  

The Best is Yet to Come!  It will be more than we could ever humanly imagine.

Whatever you face today. You do not face it alone.  ...the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. Psalm 121:8

Determine to fix your thoughts on the God who sees you. 

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.  Isaiah 26:3-4 

Thank you Jehovah El Roi – The God who sees me!

Love to each of you,
Boo

Verses Confirming God Sees Us

Genesis 16:13  She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me. 

Proverbs 15:3  The eyes of the LORD are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.

Jeremiah 12:3a But you, O Lord, know me; you see me, and test my heart toward you.

Psalm 23:4    Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 33:18 But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love. 

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations. 

2 Chronicles 16:9a The eyes of the LORD search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 49:15 Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

The Eyes of the Lord

Psalm 32:8  I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

Job 34:21 For his eyes are on the ways of a man, and he sees all his steps.

1 Peter 3:12  For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.

God’s eyes:
1 Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

Hebrews 4:13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Proverbs 5:21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, And He ponders all his paths.

2 Chronicles 16:9a  For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His.

Psalm 33:18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love.

The Song

"The God Who Sees" Nicole C Mullens (I never tire of watching this.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz81dIfwf4Y



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?