If You Give A Mouse a Cookie or One Thing Leads to Another

 




The children's book, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, is one of my favorites. I relate because so often when I am going through my house looking for something, ten other tasks come into vision and often I forget what the originally mission was!

One thing led to another when I made one grandson a stuffed turtle by request. Then a grandson came in requesting a bat; another a raccoon and our granddaughter is awaiting a flamingo!

One thing can lead to another in life as well in good ways and bad.  Allowing temptation to creep in can lead to sin with wide spread consequences.  On the flip side, accepting Christ as Lord and Savior can lead to richness in life when one scripture or Bible study leads us to want to know more and more about Jesus. Walking with Jesus in turn brightens our lives. He is the Light of the World.


No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. 

1 Corinthians 10:13 


But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires. Romans 13:14


I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. John 8:12


The Song

"Believe For It"  Cece Winans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnJDccj0bQQ


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?