On the Move

Morning snuggles are the best. It's going to be hard to let this one move out.

The next three days I will be helping our daughter in law with a move to their family's new home in Roanoke, VA. Our son is out of town on a company retreat, so God will make a way!

I'll try to jump on here (probably at night) and share how Jesus has showed up. Right now He is allowing me to type with my left hand and hold a newborn with my right.

My church connect group is arriving for our Monday morning time of Bible study and prayer. I could have cancelled, but know I need this time with Jesus, before I head into town with this baby and help unpack.

Jesus Calling provided me strength for the move!  I have a close friend whose husband passed away yesterday morning.  She was talking about what she should be feeling. I reminded here with grief those feelings can change every hour.  I thought this was a great message for her as well.  It's so easy to fear what others are thinking of us.  What is of eternal value is what God thinks of us and that is sugar coated with love, love, love and a scoop of understanding on top, because He knows what we think and feel before those thoughts and emotions hit us!

You know when I sit down and when I rise up;                                                                You understand my thought from afar. Psalm 139:2






The Song- Your pick!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?