God's Thoughts

 

How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is their sum! 
If I would count them, they are more in number than the sand. 
When I wake up, I am still with you.

Psalm 139:17-18

Call me crazy or the equivalent, call me Mama Boo, but every morning when I awakened I open my weather app to check the the weather in the places of residence of our children and consider what they are facing weather wise.


Our Utah son was thrilled by their first snowfall yesterday, while our Minnesota son called saying the kids were excited to jump in their pool with friends after school as the temps topped out at 87.

If you have children you know they are forever on our minds and we wish we could make life easy for them. Only God is knows which are sunny days and which hold storms for all of his creations. He also knows every beat of their hearts and the thoughts on their minds.  I've said before that I have no clue why He created such a system to have all this on his heart, but He is the Almighty and beyond what we can comprehend. How blessed we are that He is our God.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.  Isaiah 55:8-9

Let's stop and simply say, We love your Father. Thank You for holding onto today.

The Song

"Trust in God" Elevation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS04WbSnxok




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Fill Us Up

Toe Sucking