Plugged In and FIlled Up

 



The air pods I was using didn't last 15 minutes. They had been charging all night. I plugged them back into their case for an hour, but there was no improvement. The first thought (because I'm not always fully charged either) was...hmm are they getting old?  

Yesterday, I wrote about the needle in the haystack. After finding that needle I dropped it on the floor and when getting down to retrieve it I saw the charger was not fully plugged in!  God whispered, "You were not fully plugged into me last week. Plug back in."

From there I went to take my little pink pill and morning vitamins. Being a bit on the obsessive compulsive side I like to alphabetize my spices, color coordinate my closet and keep my gas tank, Keurig dispenser and pill box filled up. While being sure all the boxes were full, the Lord whispered again..."The best things you can fill up are your heart and mind and soul with my Word."

Both of those messages are spot on.  We can't pour out Jesus if we aren't plugged in and full of who He is.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.  Matthew 5:8

For He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.  Psalm 107:9

My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long. Psalm 71:8

The Song (Both of these songs position us to be filled up by the Holy Spirit)

"Fill My Cup" Andrew Ripp

Check out these lyrics!

Give me love, give me joy give me peace 

Fill my cup, Lord Run it over I am Your child in need Lord, I need You to fill my cup.... Fill my house up with hope

Fill my plans up with purpose

Fill my wounds up with healing 

Lord, I need You to fill my cup

Fill my days up with meaning

Fill my future with vision

Goodness, grace, and provision Lord, I need You to fill my cup


“Fill Me Up” Tasha Cobbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKWkYxikygQ

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Fill Us Up

Toe Sucking