Hold On to Jesus

These two old hands have held onto each other for a long, long time.

I love it when our oldest son visits from Utah and holds onto me.

The past two weeks have been very emotional. I shared about the friend's son who was shot and died in his mother's arms and then someone at church shared this video about this family from their son in law's, grandfather's church in NC.


We can hold onto Jesus come what may.
Let's ask ourselves...Would I glorify God like this after such a horrific, unimaginable event?

And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.  Philippians 1:6

The Song
"Hold Onto Jesus" Erin O'Donnell

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Toe Sucking

Remember Your Story