I Just Want You

Run to Jesus!  Our red headed grandson running cross country!

Each morning when I awaken it is my intent to greet the Lord, praise his name and worship him first thing. Before I get very far into that time with Him, my brain heads off to..."What day is it, where am I supposed to be and are there any other people sleeping in our house who need breakfast or a fresh diaper this morning?"

O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You, my flesh faints for You, in a dry and thirsty land with no water. Psalm 63:1

Can you agree with these lyrics from today's song..

Jesus...

I just want You take me back

I'm caught up in Your Presence

I’m not here for blessings, Jesus you don’t owe me anything 

I just want to sit here at your feet.

The Song

"Nothing Else and the Heart of Worship" Kari Jobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llJ5QVT_mto

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Toe Sucking

Remember Your Story