I Just Want to Understand

December 3
Scanning through a computer instruction course we are introducing in January I came to the games part of each assignment! Hey, that sounds like fun....NOT! Nudging my almost asleep husband I said in frustration, "I just don't get it. How am I supposed to make all these little smiley faces move to the right color boxes. Half of them are sticking out their tongues at me!" The scenario didn't improve when I moved to a snowboarding math skill. Oh, the math problems were a breeze, but moving the cursor around the pine trees and rocks had "YOU LOSE" continually popping up.

For many people, a faith in Christ is difficult to understand. They need someone who knows Him to offer up an explanation and take them to the directions.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 6:23 The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord" and believe in your heart God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
These are great places to start.
I promise you this...."You Lose" will never pop up with Jesus.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?