Lo, I am with you...

December 8

Being an extremely early riser and not wanting to disturb my sleep, my husband is always so thoughtful to tuck a pillow up against me when he gets out of be to make me think he is still with me. When I awaken I usually pat that side of the bed to see if it is human or fluff snuggling with me. I can't find the reference this morning, but I seem to recall a scripture verse which says, "Lo, I am with you to the end of the earth." It's hard to shake Jesus!
While some people enjoy being served breakfast in bed, I much prefer the artistic gifts God gives me each morning.
The bright and morning star shown through my window at 5AM and now at 6:45 He has painted a gorgeous pink and gray sunrise. The process of a sunrise is like watching a souffle rise in the oven...every couple minutes there is an exciting subtle change!
If our eyes are open we are going to see God in action...yes, He is every present...ever with us!
Close your eyes, lift your arms in praise and sing Alleluia to your king!
To be loved with the magnitude which we are by Christ our King is unfathomable, yet really fun to try to comprehend!
Alleluia, how the angels sang when Jesus came!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?