Children's Children


June 1
Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.
Proverbs 17:6

Eleven years ago my mother went to be with the Lord and what a day of rejoicing that must have been in heaven. Today would have been her 88th birthday. Our daughter is named for my mother and yesterday I had the blessing of watching my daughter place her son in the arms of my father. It was one of those moments in life you really don't know how to explain, but you know you will hold it captive in your heart and pull it out on the tough days when you need to remember Philippians 4:8...
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?