What Should I Do With Jesus?




One of my favorite spring time decorations
are these six little chicks which I attached to a branch and hung over our kitchen island.

April 2
Still wading through the the story of the crucifixion I'm stuck on the words in Matthew 27 where Pilate is in a quandary and inquires of the crowd...
"What should I do then with Jesus, who is called the Messiah?"

I journaled...."You should invite him into Your heart and live each day for him!!!"  The quiet of the moment with the Lord was so sweet. I knew the Lord had more to say and right at that moment a large woodpecker landed outside our bedroom window and went to pounding.  I jumped from the bed, banged on the window and shouted, "Absolutely NOT!"

My impulsive reaction took me back to the crowds before Pilate, who screamed "Crucify Him!"
Hatred is horrible. Hatred is unhealthy.  The devil is for real and brings destruction wherever he can.
But Jesus gets the victory in the end!

What should we do with our knowledge of Jesus today?


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?