Obstacles


Our church hosts a fabulous Fall Festival every October. It was a treat to have our two year old grandson from Florida here this year.  One of the events was a HUGE inflatable obstacle course.  His father said, "No, way he will be able to do that."  But off this little one went and did it over and over again!

What are the obstacles before you that seem to be too great?

Are they larger than the Red Sea, stronger than a lion in a den, burning more powerfully than a fiery furnace, or darker than the belly of a great fish?

Can we say, "My God is greater than any obstacle in my way!"  He is my Deliverer.

"They will fight against you, but they will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you," declares the LORD."      Jeremiah 1:19

Can we say, "My strength is in the Lord." He is the Overcomer.

"But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us." 
Romans 8:37

Can we say, "My God always prepares a way."   He makes my path straight.

"And it will be said, 'Build up, build up, prepare the way, Remove every obstacle out of the way of My people.'"      Isaiah 57:14

Can we say, "I am standing on the promises of God."  He is faithful and good.

"Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm."    Ephesians 6:13

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?