Remember


This year I have witnessed more friends than ever have to say farewell to people they love. I began making these heart bookmarks to give them that have one single word written on them.  

Remember

Remember words that were spoken, remember the memories you shared, remember
the things you laughed and cried over with this person.  Then thank God for giving them to you for a season.

"I thank my God  when I remember you in my prayers."  
Philemon 1:4

We study God's Word to remember who He is, what He has done, and pass on the Good News of what He promises to do.

"Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
 his miracles and the judgements he uttered."  
1 Chronicles 16:12

"Remember his covenant forever,
the word that he commanded, for a thousand generations."
1 Chronicles 16:15


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?