Who I Know Him to Be

Sunset on Smith Mt Lake

Sitting on the couch with our QB the morning after the "hit" I said, "I want to share some things from my testimony I may have never told you." First of all, he was blown away I was sixteen before I accepted Christ.  As the tale continued to be told, the end went something like this...I would not tell you these things if they were not true.  Again and again, God has shown himself to be so faithful, so loving, so true.  I promise you He's the real deal.

Forever and ever He is our....

Leader

Equiper

    Positioner

                                            The One who shows the way!


                                                                                        Creator
                                                            Sustainer

                                     Refresher

     The Keeper of our days!


"Our God is an awesome God who reigns from heaven above with wisdom, power and might, our God is an awesome God." By Hillsong.



The God of Israel is fearsome in his temple, and he makes us strong. Let’s praise our God!
Psalm 68:35  

"Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods?  Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?"  Exodus 15:11

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?